I have called / emailed the gymnastics team with a query about my child’s course and haven’t heard back from them?
We are receiving a large number of queries about this term’s courses. Please bear with us and we will respond to your query.
We understand that sometimes you may need a refund, however please be aware that all refunds incur a 15 % administration charge and a 2 week notice period, which will be deducted from the amount you are owed.
What are the course dates?
You can view the start date of your course by visiting the gymnastics courses pages
"I cannot see my child’s Better card discounts in the basket":
- You must check that your child’s Better card is up-to-date
- A new Better card, or changes to a current Better card, will take up to 24 hours to appear on the Camden Active website
- The address for your child’s Better card needs to be the same as that for Camden Active account. If it is not you should either update Better or your Camden Active account.
If your Better card discount has not been applied, and you have followed the above steps, please contact the gymnastics team before booking and paying for your course, as we cannot issue a refund for the discount if you have already paid.
"I booked the course last week and I have received another email asking me to book my space":
- If you have booked and paid already, then please be advised that everything is confirmed – you do not need to take any further action.
- You can keep track of your bookings through your Camden Active account.
- login to your account, which will display your bookings and payments.
"My child has been allocated a different course to the one that they are on this term."
"When will information about new spaces for future Gymnastics courses?"
- Booking dates for the term for new customers will usually be just before the beginning of term.
"Do you have a waiting list?"
Unfortunately, we do not operate a waiting list, except for our Special needs gymnastics classes.
Return to Gymnastics